Looking to save time and money with DevOps solutions and services like agility, automation, continuity, and governance? Turn to DataArt to implement best practices, including Cloud, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), GitOps, Containerization, DevSecOps, AI/ML, and AI Ops, as well as a host of other services.
Your site should function well and have minimal downtime. Partner with DataArt to implement your Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) approach:
- Service-level objectives (SLO) for business goals
- Service-level indicator (SLI) for success identifiers
- Service-level agreement (SLA) for commitment to achieving success.
DataArt DevOps Services and Cloud Expertise
Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
As a part of its DevOps solutions and services, DataArt helps clients maintain strict control throughout the SDLC by automating product tests, deployment, and code management.
Targets of CI/CD DevOps Services:
- Shorten release lifecycle
- Shorten mean time to repair
- Ensure effortless deployment.
Approaches to Accomplishing CI/CD DevOps Services:
- Build config as a code
- Employ disposable, ephemeral agents
- Prevent downtime during releases
- Separate CI and CD
- Manage artifacts.
Frameworks and Tools for CI/CD DevOps Services:
- Scalable CI
- Seamless decomposition and parallel running
- Automatic code review and reporting
- Cloud-agnostic tools (including Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, TravisCI, Concourse, GitLab CI, and Bitbucket Pipelines)
- Cloud-native tools (including AWS CodePipeline, Google Cloud Build, and Azure DevOps).
As a DevOps services company, DataArt integrates automated testing into the product development process. This ensures quick report times for inconsistencies, 24/7 uptime, and cost savings. It can also speed up your company’s release cycles.
Automated Testing Targets:
- Perform automated release checks
- Provide consistent and reliable feedback
- Ensure increased checks frequency.
Approaches to Accomplishing Automated Testing:
- Unit, Integration, Functional
- Web, API, mobile, and microservices
- TDD, BDD, and DDT
- Smoke and regression testing
- Benchmark testing, HA testing, and performance testing
- Parallel, scalable testing.
Frameworks and tools for CI/CD DevOps Services:
- Automation adoption and process changes
- JMeter, Artillery, Tsung, and Gatling
- Selenium, Appium, Saucelab, and Browserstack
- Test Complete and QTP.
Infrastructure management involves automatic environment provisioning, a monitoring program that sends relevant alerts, and autoscaling. This process is essential for product success.
As a DevOps solutions provider, DataArt can help you maintain a healthy workflow and eliminate many critical problems at the source with the help of monitoring and alerting tools.
Infrastructure Management Targets:
- Ensure environment consistency
- Provide testability
- Shorten SDLC.
Approaches to Infrastructure Management:
- Infrastructure as a code
- Alerting & Monitoring
- Capacity Planning.
Infrastructure Management Tools, Frameworks and Technologies:
- Terraform, CloudFormation, ARM Templates, and GCP Deployment Manager
- AWS ECS, EKS, Fargate; GCP GKE; Azure AKS, and Nomad
- Docker, Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Prometheus, ELK, Grafana, Zabbix, DataDog, Splunk, and Fluend
- AppsDynamics, and NewRelic
- AutoScaling and Blue/Green deployments.
Security Management (DevSecOps)
DataArt concentrates on building security into the product at the earliest stages of the SDLC, instead of slotting it in at the final stage. This approach is called DevSecOps, and it can lead to seamless process integration, better security and compliance, and lower costs.
Security Management Targets:
- Identify vulnerabilities
- Ensure continuous compliance
- Apply security-first approach.
Approaches to Security Management:
- Policy as a Code
- Static Application Security Testing (SAST)
- Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST)
- Software Composition Analysis (SCA)
- Cloud Compliance Monitoring
- Infrastructure and Container Scanning.
Security Management Tools, Frameworks, and Technologies:
- Checkmarx, SonarQube, and Veracode
- Burp Suite, Nessus, and Qualys
- Snyk and Sonatype Nexus
- Cloud-native tools, Scout Suite, Prowler, Azucar, and kubeaudit
- Gitlab Security Center.
As an official partner with AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure, DatArt has strong experience working in Cloud. When DataArt’s DevOps team works on a Cloud project, we always follow best practices by identifying measurable operational goals, infrastructure management, and solution design patterns.
- Go global in minutes
- Reduce costs of management
- Improve security and compliance.
Docker and Kubernetes Expertise
DataArt has hands-on knowledge and experience working with production workloads in Docker and Kubernetes since 2016.
- Best practices
- Technologies and tools
- Docker in dev, testing, production workloads.
- K8S competency center
- Technologies and tools
Docker and Kubernetes Targets:
- Ensure deployments flexibility by design
- Guarantee hybrid or multi-cloud agility
- Provide Efficient resources management.
- EKS, AKS, GKE
- Kops, Ranches, OpenShift, and Konvoy
- K8S on Mesos
- OnPrem/Bare metal.
Operations and Management
- Istio and Calico
- Prometheus, ELK, and Grafana
- From VMs, Elastic Beanstalk, and PaaS
- Costs, Scaling, Reliability.
Data Processing Workflows:
- Leveraging containers and orchestration.
DevOps as a Service
- CI/CD, deployment strategies
DevOps Consulting Services
DataArt provides DevOps as a service, monitoring projects from start to finish across a variety of industries. We are working in Finance, Travel & Hospitality, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Media & Entertainment, Retail & Distribution among other industries.
DevOps as a Service: Pipeline
A DevOps pipeline is a sequence of workflow tasks. It consists of several different stages. Configuring each stage as a part of DevOps as a Service contributes to a smooth and effective delivery through SDLC.
Why Choose DataArt as DevOps Service Provider?
DataArt has more than two decades of experience as a DevOps service provider. Turn to DataArt for DevOps support to:
- Reduce and control costs in a more effective way
- Focus on core business, seize opportunities and help your company innovate
- Speed up time to market
- Decrease technical debt
- Boost analytical capabilities
- Adapt to changes quickly
- Standardize and industrialize business processes
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Manage risk
- Win your customer trust.